- Normal check-in time is 3:00 P.M, and normal check-out time is 11:00 A.M. (This allows for all cleaning to be complete before the next guests check in). However, if no other guests are scheduled to check out on your arrival date, then you may request and early check in. Similarly, if no guests are scheduled to check in on your departure day, they you may request a late check out.
- The renter agrees to take good and reasonable care of the house, its furnishings and equipment on the premises. The renter also agrees to a non-smoking policy within the house.
- Our pet policy is to allow only well-behaved dogs that are completely house-broken, and do not get up on the furniture. Every effort shall be made to remove sand and excess water from the dog before re-entering the house from the beach. A nominal $25 pet fee will be added for bringing a dog(s), which covers the costs of more frequent carpet cleanings.
- Reservations may be secured by a deposit payment of 50% of the total rental charges, and the other 50% balance of the rent is due 30 days before arrival. Payment may be made by either personal check, or by credit card. If payment by credit card is preferred, an invoice with a link will be emailed to the renter to allow the renter to go to a secure website where the renter can enter his own card information for payment.
- If the renter needs to cancel, bookings cancelled up to 30 days prior to the check-in date will be 100% refunded. Bookings cancelled up to 14 days prior to the check-in date are eligible for a 50% refund. If the renting party must cancel because of a family emergency or health issues, a full refund will be made.
- The renter agrees to be solely responsible for their own safety and well-being. The owners will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or deaths that occur while the Dungeness Beach Retreat is being rented.